In our first blog post, we suggested some questions that you should ask yourself before you pick a qualified Edmond, OK dentist to care for you and your family. We wanted to answer our own questions to give you a little bit of information about Dr. Johnson and the quality of service he provides to his patients.
Here are just a few of many reasons we trust Dr. Johnson to provide exceptional dental care as our Edmond, OK dentist:
- Experience and Expertise: Dr. Johnson received his dental training at OU’s College of Dentistry. He completed his training in 1993, and has been serving Edmond, Oklahoma City, and the greater metroplex of Oklahoma for over 20 years. As he has continued his education, he has studied the latest techniques for porcelain veneers, tooth-colored restorations, dental implants, teeth whitening and general preventive dentistry.
- Reputation and Longevity: Dr. Johnson and his staff have garnered many candid reviews from both old and new patients. You can look over these reviews here: http://www.reviewstar.com/oklahoma/edmond/medical-health/damon-r-johnson-dds
- Hygienist: Our hygienist, Valorie, has been working with Edmond dentist, Dr. Johnson for 4 years to provide top-notch care and dental cleanings for our patients. She is highly skilled and our patients love how gentle her cleanings are!
- Location: Our office is located in north Edmond, and is easy to find from many different metroplex locations. We are right across the street from Mitch Park, and easy to locate on Covell Road.
- Office Hours: Our patients love how many convenient appointments are available to them. We open Monday through Friday at 7:30 and see patients until 5:30, Monday through Thursday, and until 1 on Fridays.
- Missed Appointments: If a patient misses an appointment, we will work with that patient to find another time that will work better with their schedule. We encourage patients to make sure their appointment time will work prior to the scheduled day, but we do understand that sometimes things happen that prevent patients from making it to see Edmond dentist, Dr. Johnson!
- Financials: Working with our patients to find a financial option that works for them is a priority at our office. We offer interest free financing for up to 6 or 12 months with Wells Fargo and Care Credit. The front office staff works with each patient’s case to make sure the financial side of their dental treatment is clear, understandable and there are no surprises later!
- Insurance: While each dental insurance plan is different, our office accepts most major insurance. We are proud to work with each patient on an individual basis to make sure their insurance is handled correctly and explained thoroughly.
- Front Office Staff: Dr. Johnson ensures that his front office staff is adequately trained and can answer your questions thoroughly. They make sure each patient gets their questions answered, and has a comfortable experience from the time they walk in the door, to the time they leave the office.
- Specialties: Dr. Johnson, the premier Edmond, OK dentist, works hard to stay up to date on the latest technology, and ensure his office is state of the art. He specializes in providing CEREC® one-hour crowns and 3D digital x-rays to make sure his dental treatment is advanced and effective.
Dr. Johnson is filling his schedule with new patients every day who are choosing him to be their Edmond dentist. Call and schedule your consultation and cleaning today!